Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MID-YEAR CONFERENCE

Last week (Feb 5-12) we had our IVEP Mid-Year Conference! It was an amazing time of fellowship and learning. I'm so glad I got to know so many different people from so many different countries. Everyone is so unique and special! And I'll never forget the stories I heard during the conference. I learned a lot through all of them.
During the conference we had a workshop called "Peaceful Action in Conflict" taught by Kim and Nina! We all learned tons with them. It was a powerful time of healing too. It amazes me to see how much God can do when His people get together and work together as one. I'm sure all of us have great memories of the conference and already miss each other dearly! But it's time to go back to reality. And now I feel refreshed to keep doing what God has called me to do!

Here are some pictures of our time together:



Sheila, Rebeka and me!


UNO


Basketball


My small group


Anne and me


Bismar, Miriam, sheila and me


Suzan and me


Nestar, Rose and me


Maple leafs =D

7 comments:

Bora said...

I am glad that your dad is getting better now. I like the pictures. Have fun..

Eunji said...

hey Jeise!
wow!!! I am so happy to watch your pictures from mid-conference!!!
wow!!!!!! I envy you! I wish I meet all the IVEPers in my year. we miss each other.

all right! her name is Eun Kyung. we know each other. hehe!

I miss MEI. all the students and staff. aren't everyone great???

thank you for your visiting.

God Bless YOU
Eunji.

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

hey jeise

it looks like you had a good time in saskatoon! how cold was it over there?

thank you for your comment, actually I didn´t run the marathon...I was just helping out there so the runners could drink something!

see you soon

manuel

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

oops sorry...I pushed the button too many times...just delete them!

cheers
manuel

Daden Rath said...

Hi Jeise!
It's nice to see your blog, I just know that you...and I added you up on my links. Talk to ya soon, Daden

Anonymous said...

hello jeise,
maybe you're wondering who am i commenting your blog. i just found it and it's so nice to see your pictures from your midyear conference. I was an IVEPer too from Philippines (same year as Eunji). PLease say hello to all (BC IVep). Enjoy your time in Canada!
fairy

Bora said...

Hey Jeise,
Just wondering how you are doing now?
Bora